Dehradun is well connected by Air.
Shaheen Bagh is 20 minutes from Dehradun town, located on a hilly ridge on the town's outskirts. Shaheen bagh is 36 km. apx from Jolly Grand Airport, 13 km from railway stations, 10 km from Clock Tower. The hill station of Mussoorie is 45 minutes away.
A 5½ hour train journey from New Delhi on the morning Shatabdi as well as the afternoon Jan Shatabdi. The overnight Mussoorie Express leaves Delhi at night and arrives in Dehradun the next morning. An overnight train from the Nizamuddin Station & New delhi station departs late evening and arrives at dawn in Dehradun. There are also direct trains from Mumbai, Kolkata and Allahabad & other cities.
A 5-hour car ride from Delhi via meerut , muzafarnagar Roorkee or a 6-hour drive by the scenic beauty via Panipat Karnal & Poanta Sahib route from Delhi. Dehradun is also connected by daily flights from the Delhi , Bombay, Calcutta Bangalore. Pick-ups from the Railway station or the airport can be arranged on prior notice.
- Take Humayun's Tomb (off Ring Road) exit past Sarai Kale Khan ISBT, under the flyover, towards Mohan nagar/ Gaziyabad.
- Pass Noida turnoff; pass Patparganj, till you hit Delhi Border Police Check after a fly-over. Then turn left immediately.
- Road will turn left Cross Dabur chowk bridge under metro railway line till you hit a T-junction at Mohan Nagar. Turn right, continue and cross Hindon River Bridge.
- At the first red light, turn left and this will take you on Meerut road. Continue till you cross Murad Nagar and Modi Nagar.
- Just short of Meerut, you will meet the Meerut bye-pass, Turn left. This road takes you past Meerut.
- This by pass will cover Muzafar nagar, khatauli & Purkajee.
- This by pass road will take you too Roorkee.
- Just short of Roorkee you will cross a bridge over a railway track and hit a roundabout. Turn left here and you will be on the Roorkee bye-pass. Keep going after you cross a canal, pass the Gurudwara on the right. You have to turn left to Dehradun. Suggest you ask here, as it is a bit tricky.
- Go straight, past Bhagwanpur, till you hit Chutmulpur (about 28 km.) Turn Right at T Junction. (The left turning will take you to Saharanpur). The road takes you through Biharigarh and the Rajaji National Park. At Mohand, the ghats (small hills) start for 22 Km. At the top of the ghats there is a tunnel and on descending you will hit the cantonment of Clement Town, the outskirts of Dehradun.
- Keep going straight till you turn right at a T-junction. This will take you pass the railway station (on your right) till you come to a traffic light at Prince Hotel. Turn left (on Gandhi Road) and keep going till you hit another T-Junction. Bear left and go to a roundabout called Clock Tower. Turn right and you will be on Rajpur Road, Dehradun’s main road.
- Keep going straight for about 8 km, past Ajanta Hotel on your left and then Great Value Hotel on your right, pass the town of Jakhan . onyour left you will see Pacific Mall & Four Points.
- At Krishan Pur Chungi you will see a police barrier . Here is a statue of Vivekanand . Turn left immediately. This is the Mussoorie diversion road.
- Keep going for 3 km. Go straight now you will see Max hospital on your left Malsi Deer park on your right. now keep going straight again till you come to a left turn with Food Junction /Goli restaurant in the left corner (shaheen Bagh (a boutique resort & spa) is just 5 k.m. away).
- The road will take you to down in the valley and up again till you come to a T- Junction. Turn left here.
- As you drive you will see a large stonewall of the Thapar Estate on your right side Keep going for about a Km. their would be a sharp right turn You will see Khanuja Restaurant. This is Guniyal Gaon. Next to the shops there is a cemented road going up on the right. Take this road and follow it till a “Y” point take the Shaheenbagh or Shigally school road, going up on your right hand side this road will take you down cross the River Tons & Bridge.(1km) The road now climbs. Keep going straight on it, take a left turn and then immediately take right then keep going straight for 1/2 km. on your right side you will see Shaheen Bagh ( a boutique resort & Spa) .Turn into the gate and drive into the parking area.
Shaheen Bagh D-6, 2nd floor, Greater Kailash Enclave 1, New Delhi -110048.
Mobile No: +91 81712 23007, 9219948849, +91 98101 46353